What we're about
· Are you looking to develop speaking and leadership skills?
· Want to ignite your career by stealing the show in business meetings and social occasions?
· Want to ace a job or entrance interview?
Who are we?
Pro-Orators Toastmasters Club (POTM) (https://prooratorstoastmasters.wordpress.com/) is an open to all community club affiliated with Toastmasters International (http://www.toastmasters.org/). Every meeting is a fun filled session with lots of learning, SOFT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT and NETWORKING resulting in PERSONAL GROWTH and PERSONALITY GROOMING.
How Does It Work?
We meet every Thursday for 2 hours. Our meeting is a LEARN-BY-DOINGworkshop in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a NO-PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. A typical meeting has three segments:
1. Prepared Speeches - Members deliver speeches in accordance with a PRESCRIBED MANUAL.
2. Table Topics/Impromptu Speaking - If you are lucky you might even get to speak on stage on an engaging topic.
3. Evaluations - positive feedback process is a key part of the program’s success.
Who Should Join?
It is a great place for entrepreneurs, students, working professionals, authors, trainers, professional speakers, coaches, artists and teachers to NETWORK, SHARE RESOURCES and EXCHANGE IDEAS.
What makes us unique?
· Difference #1 – SMALL HIGHLY ENERGETIC GROUP that provides personal attention to each member. Our average meeting size is 15 -18 people with 4-5 guests.
· Difference #2 - Honest feedback from a POOL OF TALENT consisting of Established public speakers, Corporate working professionals, MBA students, IITians, Artists, Chartered Accountants, Young Undergrads and people from all walks of life.
· Difference #3 – PERSONAL MENTORING to take you on the fast-track of success.
There is no charge to attend the meeting as our guest where you'll have the opportunity to see how we can help you and meet some of our members. Visit us this THURSDAY and witness the magic.
So please click "Join us!" in the top right hand corner of this page now!