Inspired by meeting up with Product Tank Organisers from around the world at the recent, Mind The Product Conference London, we're back this month with our ever popular alternative format of Lightning Talks and Product Therapy.
This format makes for a super social evening with great conversations, hearty product discussions, a chance to learn about products and services that our members are working on, and the generous sharing of our members' knowledge and expertise!
The evening will be made up of two sessions:
The theme of the talks will be 'prioritisation'.
- Do you use any prioritisation frameworks/techniques/good practices/tools for managing your products or services?
- Are there any tips or good practice or other prioritisation ideas that you can share with the group through a 5 minute lightning talk?
- Would you like to practice speaking on a topic you care about?
- If so, we'd love to hear from you!
- Send a message to Janice with a brief description of what you'd like to share/discuss with the group.
- During this session, one of our members becomes a 'patient on the couch' and shares a 'product problem or challenge' they are currently facing. Not necessarily related to prioritisation but it can be!
- The group offers ideas and feedback on you might tackle this challenge.
- If you'd like to get some support and gather ideas from a expert group of product people then we'd love to hear from you.
- Again, drop Janice a message if you'd like to be the patient with a brief description of the product problem or challenge you'd like to focus on.
The event is kindly sponsored by our friends at Talis (www.talis.com).
Keji, Niamh and myself look forward to welcoming our new members, seeing those of you that come each month and those of you that may not have made it for a while. Do join us!
18:30 - Registration starts, connect with some of our ProductTank neighbours
19:00 - Quick Intro about ProductTank and a few words from host org.
19:10 - Format/Speaker TBC
20:30 - Networking
21:00/21:30 - Close
Depending on how we feel, continue the conversation at the nearest watering hole! :)