Product is hard.
No question about it.
Which makes leading good product teams even harder.
So, we're bringing two top product leaders to tell you more about how good product teams face the good times and bad.
It's going to be awesome. 🚀
...But don't take our word for it, join us for networking, a few fantastic talks, and Q&A.
Thanks to Pivotal for hosting, and to ConveyUX Boston for providing food and drink.
ConveyUX Boston is an event for PMs who want to better leverage their UX team. This year it's running September 20th and 21st at the Renaissance hotel in the Seaport.
To learn more and register for the event, visit their website: https://conveyux.com/
• 6:30-7pm - Find the office, grab some food & drinks!
• 7-8:00pm: Speakers w/ Q&A
• 8:00-8:30pm: Chat with somebody cool (AKA: networking 😄)
Richard Banfield - The Best Performing Teams
• Richard recently published "Product Leadership: How Top Product Managers Launch Awesome Products and Build Successful Teams", which he coauthored with Nate Walkingshaw and Martin Eriksson.
• He is also the author of "Design Leadership and Design Sprint: A Practical Guidebook for Building Great Digital Products", co-authored with C. Todd Lombardo and Trace Wax.
• Richard is the CEO and co-founder of Fresh Tilled Soil, and under his leadership Fresh Tilled Soil has delivered UX and product design to 700+ clients across the world. Client include FedEx, Keurig, Intel, Harvard University, GE, Walgreens, BBVA, Shopify, Titleist, Citrix and Genetech. His colorful life experience includes being an officer in the army and a dive master on the remote Islamic Republic of the Comoros.
Matthew Mamet - What I learned from TripAdvisor's strategic miss
• For 20 years, Matthew has brought products to life at startups and large businesses, alike. While VP Product, Hotels at TripAdvisor, he led eCommerce initiatives with transformative effect on how consumers perceive TripAdvisor. Previously, he led product in a Pearson-backed innovation unit and at several Boston-area startups where he’s successfully exited two ventures.
• Matthew is an active member of the Boston Tech and Startup community, mentoring at TechStars Boston and MassChallenge, and volunteering in Boston CitizenSchools.org as a Citizen Teacher.