To celebrate World Product Day (http://worldproductday.com) on the 23rd May 2018 Brighton ProductTank is opening up its floor to all Product Managers that want to give public speaking a go. Every PM has a story to tell, be it a success or a failure!
Our product community wants to listen, so we've decided to give the floor to an open mic style evening. If you have a product tale that you can sum up with a 5-10 minute presentation - then get in touch. We want to hear from you.
We will also do an Ask-Me-Anything Q&A where you can ask Craig and Lewis any product question...
Confirmed Speakers (so far):
- Emelie Swerre (How I transitioned into Product)
- Irv Bartlett (Personal Ethics & Product Management - It's not all black and white)
- Tim Brown (Start-up lessons: Purposeful Chaos)
- Elliot Taylor (MTP Site talk)
- Jon Little (Get a mentor, be a mentor)
- Liam Smith (Enterprise product management)