A product manager's life is all about making choices and these choices are riddled with dilemmas. Should we focus on the short term? Should we focus on long term? Do we go with an MVP or a fully decked out product?
Unfortunately, compromise isn't always the right answer to these questions. Product folks need to make such hard decisions everyday and hope that they land. A lot is learnt and understood only with hindsight.
And with that in mind, we bring to you one of our most experience-led sessions on managing Prioritisation!
Jasjit Singh, Head of Product, OLX, will walk us through many such dilemmas in real-world situations and explain how to navigate them as a product manager.
In our new community-led session 4 community members will present 15 minute examples of prioritisation challenges from their experience and what you can learn from them.
In case you are interested in presenting, please drop a mail to [masked] with the following details:
- Prioritisation problem statement and brief overview of solution/takeaways (4-5lines)
- Industry/Sector of example
- Maturity level of organisation (eg. early stage startup, late-stage funded startup, established company)
What You Will Get From This Event:
- Learn prioritisation from real life examples of the best product people in the city
- Network with a wide variety of product, tech and industry specialists
- Become part of the larger Product Tank family that is spread across 170 cities globally!
More About The Speaker:
Jasjit is the Head of Product - Monetisation for OLX Markets across the globe. Previously, He led MobiKwik, as the Director of Product and also led Wynk Music as a Director Product and has worked on variety of user problems at scale. He is a Georgia Tech Alum in the field of Human-Computer Interactions.