Bringing Life to Digital Products
It’s a satisfying experience walking along the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City… people, stores, street vendors, motorbikes, so many sights and sounds. As humans we often yearn for this energy and sense of togetherness in public spaces and events.
But how does this extend to digital products? While some mobile apps and websites feel desolate, empty and soulless; others feel captivating, vibrant and… alive!
We’ll take an in-depth exploration into the many design, functional and behavioural factors that influence how your product is perceived and felt by users and suggest how best to design “life” into your products.
TIME & VENUE
• Time: Aug 7 - 6:30PM (registration)
• Venue: Grab - Mapletree Business Centre, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
• Price: Free
• How to register: Click "going" on the top right of the page
• Our building facility asked for name and email address of all the attendees due to building fire-code, so please fill out this simple form for us. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Jon Deragon, UX Director
With more than 20 years of working experience, Jon is an experienced, highly-driven UX consultant whose passion is to build quality user-centered products. He is also a UX leader who enjoys sharing and coaching about UX in global workshops and events. After spending years working around the world in Canada, Australia, Indonesia and Hanoi to build remarkable products, Jon is now in HCMC and works as the UX Director for In Marketing We Trust.
• 6:30PM - Registration
• 7PM - 7:05PM - Introduction about ProductTank
• 7:05PM - 7:50PM - Presentation
• 7:50PM - 8:15PM - Q & A
• 8:15PM - 8:45PM - Networking
Note: Deadline for registration is 12PM, Aug 7.