We're excited to bring the community together on May 15th for World Product Day at Carvana headquarters for a presentation and discussion about using machine learning to inform product management.
Carvana's Vice President of Analytics, Alex Devkar will share:
- a quick framework for the state of ML in start-ups and high-growth companies
- how to identify opportunities where ML makes sense
- recommended tools
- and examples of the ways Carvana is using ML today
Carvana's Senior Product Manager for Supply Chain, Leslie O'Regan-Yount will share:
- how Carvana has taken an older technology solution and "Carvana-ized" it to fit its needs
- how Carvana plans to take the technology forward leveraging machine learning and other advanced tools
We'll have time for audience questions after each talk. Carvana will also give us a tour of their space in Tempe.
Given the topic and our hosts, this will be a special event. Carvana has created a new way for people to buy cars using technology to solve difficult, longstanding problems with shopping, purchasing, financing, and logistics. Its focus is on creating a differentiated customer experience. In 5 years, the company has grown to 4,000 employees, serves 85 markets, and generates $2B in revenue.
We hope you'll join us! Please RSVP and invite your colleagues in analytics, engineering, and design.