Get ready for another interesting panel on a topic that has been requested by the community: Product Roadmaps. We've asked four strong product leaders to come in and impart their infinite roadmapping wisdom on us.
We’ll be discussing the critical aspects of roadmapping:
• Inputs including how we infuse customer learning
• Process for prioritization and driving roadmap decisions that stick.
• How to include cross functional partners in the process
• Managing changes to the roadmap in a way the organization can get behind
• Pitfalls and best practices for developing successful and durable roadmaps
Get ready for a great event and learn new ways to master product roadmapping!
Thanks to our host, Intuit, for providing a great venue & pizza/drinks.
Thanks to our organizers Nataly Zeldin, Tim Powers, Jeff Taylor and Heather Samarin for putting together an exciting evening! See you there!