We would like to invite you to the fourth ProductTank Wroclaw meetup this year!
This time, we are co-organizing it with our friends from BAM initiative, born in Objectivity (https://www.facebook.com/businessanalystmeetup/).
The event will take place on September 13th.
Sponsor of this meetup: Objectivity
Venue for the presentations: Objectivity's office
Serhiy Kostyshyn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kostyshyn/): "An Experiment a Day: A/B Testing Your Product"
Mateusz Raźniak (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mateusz-r-ux-designer/) and Adam Auksel (https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamauksel/): Managing UX research – why research is more important than the backlog"
Registration opens at 18:30
- 19:00 - 19:10 Kick-off, by Mateusz Zmuda from ProductTank
- 19:15 - 19:45 "An Experiment a Day: A/B Testing Your Product” by Serhiy Kostyshy
- 19:45 - 20:00 Networking break
- 20:00 - 20:30 „Managing UX research – why research is more important than the backlog” by Mateusz Raźniak and Adam Auksel
- 20:30 - 20:40 Wrap-up, by Mateusz Zmuda
Networking starts after wrap-up
This is an event where "product people" can meet each other, listen to experienced peers, and share their knowledge and great ideas over a drink. Our goal is to build a great product community in Wroclaw - we hope you will be a part of it!