We are a group of top performing professionals in Wake County committed to each other’s success. We have one seat per industry and share referrals in order to grow each other's businesses.
Our group of leaders raise expectations of knowledge, integrity and service for clients. If you are an area professional with the utmost integrity, we invite you to attend one of our meetings and see what we can do for one another.
When We Meet: Every Wednesday morning from 7:30-8:30.
Our Value Proposition:
• PAG Will:
• Provide an environment where top professionals want to gather;
• Establish and maintain a framework for the team that drives growth;
• Be supportive of each other and our businesses;
• Engage and establish an open, honest, collaborative and safe communication environment for productive discussions;
• Foster and maintain a supportive and inclusive environment for everyone; and
• Develop and maintain a strong knowledge base of top professionals.
• Members Can Expect to:
• Build and strengthen their business through referrals; and
• Become a trusted resource to other PAG members and the community.
Our Vision: We aim to develop a team of top performing professionals in the Triangle by collaborating with other leading professionals who raise expectations of knowledge, integrity and service for clients.
Our Goal: We will be the premiere professional advisory team to our clients. Using our core values, we will guide our clients toward success. We will aid in the building of each member’s business through mutual referrals, support, training and information sharing. Our Mission: We partner with passionate well-educated professionals in the Triangle of high integrity who use our core values in every interaction to place client needs above their own in order to provide clear objective guidance to their clients.
Our Core Values:
• Integrity – We apply the highest standards of ethics, honesty, fairness, focus and timely results for our clients.
• Leadership – We take initiative and make things happen for our clients and the community.
• Engagement- Our members are emotionally committed to the organization, our goals, each other’s success and truly care about their work and their client.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 7:30 AM
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 7:30 AM
Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:30 AM
Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:30 AM
Wednesday, January 4, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 7:30 AM
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:30 AM