The tour includes a 12oz beer for the tour and 4-4oz beers after the walk through. Finish with in depth Q&A discussion about beer with our resident expert Chad D. The tour and tasting is $15/person (including tax and gratuity) and the time slots are limited to about 15 people per tour hosted by our resident beer guru, Chad D! Lunch follows to soak up all the brew!
737 W. Randolph...at the corner of Halsted and Randolph
Visit the site for food and bev info here: http://www.haymarketbrewing.com/
Supper Club Standards:
- With groups of six or more all bills will be split evenly. Some days it will work in your favor, and others it won't, but nobody wants a bill nightmare on their hands. And as a waitress in previous life, I add 20% gratuity.
- When available, I will ask ahead of time for separate checks, but that's really up to the establishment's discretion.
- Always bring cash just in case they don't take credit cards or cannot split the bill for large parties.
- Tardiness is so unbecoming, so don't be late if you can help it! :) Its possible latecomers may not get a seat the table.
- If you cannot attend, you must must must change your RSVP status to 'Not Going' so others on a wait list can move up. Three 'No Shows' will result in you being removed from the group.
- There is a $1 non-refundable charge to hold your place in the RSVP list and/or when group reservations are made.
- Should you ever need to get in touch with me, call[masked]-1791.
*Care to host one of your own? Message me!