addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Progressive Singles of the SF Bay Area Message Board › New Meetup - Documentary Movie - "Defamation" - Thursday, July 15, 7:30,, Be

New Meetup - Documentary Movie - "Defamation" - Thursday, July 15, 7:30,, Berkeley

Sumi
user 7540680
Moraga, CA
Hi Everyone,
I just scheduled this meetup. It's a documentary movie called "Defamation" about anti-Semitism.

"In its sneaky, cheeky way, "Defamation" is a mitzvah, an act of kindness. A documentary purporting to be about global anti-Semitism that instead becomes an inquiry into how the specter of "anti-Semitism" is used by various factions to deflect criticism of Israeli politics, the film wades airily into a cultural no-flyover zone, sits down, and says: OK, let's talk."

Since I just returned from Israel, I've been drawn to all things about Israel, peace, the Palestinian question. We can try to meet before at a nearby cafe (I may post this also), and we can continue our conversation afterwards at a nearby venue also if we wish.

Hope to see you there!

Documentary movie "Defamation" abou…

http://trailers.apple...­