What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care (Southborough Area) (Worcester) hide this posting
Interested in making a difference in someone's life.
Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
VNA Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking caring, compassionate adults of all ages and backgrounds to offer support to our patients and families who reside in over 200 communities in eastern and central Massachusetts. We provide initial and on-going training for all our volunteers.
VNA Hospice Volunteers can do many things:
- Provide companionship with reading or music
- Support patients and family members
- Offer respite for caregivers
- Run errands for patients or caregivers
- If certified, provide Reiki, Massage therapy or Pet Therapy
- Provide program support through involvement with projects
We are looking for Volunteers who can visit in any of the communities in or near the Southborough area: Marlboro, Hudson, Northboro, Hopkinson, Framingham, (and if not too far afield- Milford, Upton, Clinton)
We plan to hold training for volunteers in the Southborough area soon.
Please contact us for more information to help you decide if this is the opportunity for you.
Call Volunteer Services at[masked] or
Email us at [masked]