addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Project Paddle Milwaukee Message Board › New To Kayaking

New To Kayaking

Dave
user 52505462
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Hello. I am new to kayaking and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get into it. I am mostly doing it as a great source of exercise but I have also found it very relaxing, scenic, and adventurous. Can anyone offer me any pointers? Or even take some time to introduce me to it and teach me a few things?

Thanks
Ken B.
kbraband
Green Bay, WI
Post #: 8
Hi, Dave,
If you're interested in a good introduction to kayaking, check out Sherrikayaks.com for classes or private lessons. Sherri is an excellent instructor and has her own fleet of kayaks for her students who don't yet have their own boat.

Hello. I am new to kayaking and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get into it. I am mostly doing it as a great source of exercise but I have also found it very relaxing, scenic, and adventurous. Can anyone offer me any pointers? Or even take some time to introduce me to it and teach me a few things?

Thanks