addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Prospect-Lefferts Gardens and Brooklyn Friends Message Board › Meetup details changed: Our Second Anniversary Mixer

Meetup details changed: Our Second Anniversary Mixer

Jacqueline H.
user 12067941
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Prospect-Lefferts-Gardens-and-Brooklyn-Friends/events/99076542/­

When: Friday, February 8, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: Santa Fe Grill
62 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718 636 0279

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Santa Fe is on the corner of 7th Avenue and Lincoln Place in Park Slope.  Take the 2 or 3 to Grand Army Plaza or the Q to 7th Avenue.  Thet serve delicious quesadillas, fajitas, enchiladas, and more.  Also great cocktails.