addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Providence Bitcoin/Altcoin Meetup Message Board › Thanks everyone for a great first meetup

Thanks everyone for a great first meetup

Jon B.
user 61212552
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA
Hi Bitcoiners,
Thanks again everyone for making the first Meetup a big success! I hope that you all are interested to share some Bitcoin projects you've been working on or thinking about, and it sounds like a lot of ideas were flowing around.
Here's a quick survey to give feedback and help plan the next date: http://splt.ws/bitcoinmeetup1­
Please email me at jon@splitwise.com if you want to present next month or one of the following months, or if you know a good Bitcoin speaker you think might like to present to our group. It sounds like there was some appetite for an alt-currency run down, and maybe some other good topics on alternate block chain uses.
Thanks also for your challenging questions and cool ideas about Timepin. I'll try and post my blog post / article about it this week - let me know if you'd like to look at a draft before I post it. And for being fun and interesting people - looking forward to the next one.
Jon
Ethan
puck2
Cold Spring, NY
Post #: 1
I'm sorry I missed it. I'll try and make the next event...