3 Hutton Centre Dr. Suite 800, Santa Ana, CA
Become the speaker and leader you want to be. Confident, charismatic leaders weren't born that way. Toastmasters members learn to tell their story. They listen and answer. Through our community of learners, they find their path to leadership.
Anyone who is a strong leader has to first be an effective communicator. In Toastmasters you will hone your speaking skills, and you will develop leadership abilities - through evaluations, listening, mentoring, serving as club officers and filling roles in club meetings. You will take those leadership skills out into the world, running businesses, mentoring youths, organizing fund-raisers, coaching teams and heading up families.
For more information about our club, call Jenny Parent at [masked] or email [masked].
Psomas Pspeakers (how do you pronounce the club name?) – the “P” is silent, as in Psychology
What is Toastmasters:
* Public Speaking
* Heard about TM but don’t know what it is? This is the group to learn.
* Small – opportunity to be a leader, not just a member of the audience
* Presentations – polish your presentation skills
* Impromptu – Can you answer a question?
* Structure – proven program
* Freedom – opportunity to go at your own pace
What makes it Fun?
What’s in it for me? What will I learn?
* Skillful presentations
* Fear of Public Speaking
* Lunch and Learn