addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Puget Sound Beer Meetup Group Message Board › Bottle party needs members!

Bottle party needs members!

This message board is read-only.

John R.
kedamono
Group Organizer
Kenmore, WA
http://beer.meetup.co...­

Hi folks!

So far only two folks have paid for some of this great beer, but no one has RSVP'ed to help bottle the beer!

Shannon and Brian, you both paid, so could at least one of you help me bottle all this beer?

Everyone else, if you want some of this great brew we've made, you can still sign up and pay for your share. You'll have to be at Gallaghers to pick it up.

So please, RSVP today!

I don't want to drink all this beer by myself! Honestly!

John Reiher
Organizer