addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Puget Sound Beer Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: First Beer Meetup of the New Year

New Event: First Beer Meetup of the New Year

This message board is read-only.

John R.
kedamono
Group Organizer
Kenmore, WA
Announcing a new event for The Puget Sound Beer Meetup Group!

What: First Beer Meetup of the New Year

When: Saturday, January 6, 3:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: Hi folks!

To celebrate the start of the new, join me at Hales Ales in Fremont. We'll discuss upcoming brew events and what the group can do for you, beer wise.

So join me at Hales and raise a few with me as we celebrate the new year!

John Reiher

Learn more here:
http://beer.meetup.co...­