addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Puget Sound Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Entry Level Position in Wine Industry for Student of N.W.Wine Academy

Seeking Entry Level Position in Wine Industry for Student of N.W.Wine Academy

Jamie A. J.
user 20379781
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I'm hoping that I could maybe generate any leads from you fine people as to what may be out there for a brand new student of wine. I attend the N.W. Wine Academy at S. Seattle Community College and am entering my 3rd quarter next month for Fall. I've taken classes such as Wines of the World, Sensory Evaluation, Washington Wines, Viticulture and Enology. I also am an intern which will expand this coming quarter. I'll be taking classes in Sommelier Service and Beverage Management, Wine History and Food and Wine Pairing.

Does anyone here know of anything or anyone that would be open to a new gal entering this wonderful industry?

-Jamie
facebook.com/answerlife