addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Pumping Station: One Message Board › Date Change

Date Change

Andrew C.
rtystgeeke
Chicago, IL
Hi All,

Thanks for signing up for this authorization. I apologize for the short notice but I'll be going on vacation on Sunday May 31st and unfortunately I won't be able to host the authorization as planned. I will hold an authorization at 1pm the preceding day, this Saturday, May 30th. I will maintain the order of the current list of folks signed up for this authorization. If you did have one of the three spots for this authorization and can't make this alternate day, please feel free to contact me directly to schedule a new date after my return on the 19th of June.

Cheers,

Andrew