addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Pumping Station: One Message Board › Schedule Change - Moving class on 7/26/15 to 7/27/15

Schedule Change - Moving class on 7/26/15 to 7/27/15

Andrew C.
rtystgeeke
Chicago, IL
Hi Folks,
Thank you all for signing up to be a part of this class. Unfortunately due to the Detroit Maker Faire, I won't be able to hold the regularly scheduled class. I have moved this class (Sunday 7/26/15) to Monday 7/27/15 at 6:00PM, but for those that are currently signed up to be authorized I will also have a second time to get authorized this coming Thursday the 23rd at 6:30PM. My apologies for the inconvenience. If you were one of the 3 people in a slot for this class and these two times don't work for you feel free to get in contact with me.

As always anyone can join in to the class and get the software portion of the class, get an overview of the hardware, or get a refresher if you're a little rusty. To be fully authorized, you will have to either get in a later authorization class or make arrangements with me (or another authorizer) for a 1-on-1. If you did the software portion it helps things go a little smoother and help the authorizer a lot.

Cheers,

Andrew