About Bhira Dam Camping: Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Waterfall located near Bhira Village.
Washrooms Available At Campsite.Tented Accommodation on Triple or Quadruple Sharing Basis.Celebration in Midnight.
Cost: Rs 1500 Self Drive (23rd 24th December 2017)
Tent: Triple sharing Basis.
Plan B Event Itinerary:
4 pm Checking at Campsite
Evening Snacks & Tea (Kanda Bhajji)
BBQ (Tandoori Chicken, Paneer, Potato Wedges, Capsicum, Tomatoes, Onions)
Dinner (Mutter Paneer, Aloo, Chicken Gravy, Rice, Dal, Chapatti, Papad & Pickle)
Wake Up Tea.
Breakfast (Poha, Omelette, Bread, Butter, Jam & Tea)
• Tea, BBQ (Limited), Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch.
• Tented Accommodation With Mats & Blankets
• Anything That Is Not Mentioned In the Inclusions.
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1500 in the given a/c Self Driven
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Branch: Churchgate - Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB[masked]
Account Type: Current Account
Once payment is done, please send an email to [masked] with Transaction ID, Participant Names, email ID, Whatsapp number, emergency contact number.
Please Call or email for any clarification:
• Treks and Trails Mumbai[masked]
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.