About Kataldhar 350 Ft. Waterfall Rappelling:
“Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling” gives us the immense pleasure of Trekking to all adventure lover. “Katal” means a Rock & “Dhar” means a Waterfall. Now Imagine you are Rappelling from the top of Kataldhar
Booking: Pushkaraj[masked](Whatsapp)/ Aniket[masked]
Cost: Rs.1800/- Per Head Pune to Pune
Batchsize: Strictly limited to 15 People. for safety and better arrangements
Transport by Private Non AC Bus. (Pune – Lonavala – Pune).
Toll, Parking etc.
350 Feet Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling with 100% Safety.
Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Packed Lunch (Limited), Evening Tea & Snacks. (Limited).
Separate Set of Safety Equipments to each Participant.(Harness, Tape Sling, Carabineers, Descender, Helmet, Mittens)
Certified & Experienced Team.
First aid kit.
Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
Personal expenses of any kind.
Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include“.
Reporting at Pickup Locations
After attendance departure for Lonavala by private bus. Late comers will not be entertained & have to Join the Starting Point at their own Expenses & arrangements.
Reach base village. Have tea & breakfast.
Start a small trek of 30 Minutes towards kataldhar waterfall Rappelling starting point. Toilets are not available in base village and throughout the trek.
Reach starting point. Briefing about Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling Event. Equipment introduction.
Activity starts One by One with all Safety Gears. Each Participant will be Provided by Seat Harness, Tape Sling, Carabineers, Descender, Helmet, and Mittens Separately. Those who have completed the activity will wait for last participant till Rappelling ends. You can take a Lunch after Rappelling or as per your convenience.
Start ascending the valley (2.5 Hours). Steep walk. Due to single road you have to wait for some time. Do not go anywhere without Leaders Permission. Be a part of group.
Reach plateau. Have evening tea & snacks.
Return journey towards Pune by bus.
Reach Pune with Sweet Memories.
Things to Carry:
A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
ID Proof Compulsory. (Aadhar/Pan-card/School-College ID/Driving License)
Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
Napkin / Towel.
Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
Full Sleeves T -shirt compulsory.
Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
Personal Medicines, if any.
* This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry - - the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• ‘PHE’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
Email - [masked]
Pay By UPI to "[masked]@upi" or Tez
Website – www.punehiking.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/punehikingenthusiasts
Instagram - www.instagram.com/pune_hiking_enthusiasts