340 Provencher boulevard, Winnipeg, MB
Join us for an information session on a Guatemala Odyssey in Lake Atitlan led by local Yoga Instructor Corey Jill Lakusiak & Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner Stacie Rasmussen. The Odyssey takes place March 1 - 11, 2017.
This Meetup will be an open discussion about this experience with time for questions and answers.
The Guatemala Odyssey is a 10-day immersion into Simplicity & Beauty to rediscover the Love within. This experience takes place at Isla Verde, an oasis of calm within the business of modern life. Located on the lush shores of Lake Atitlán, Guatemala, this eco-resort has all the amenities that you will need to assist your 10-day immersion into simple & beautiful practices that will reconnect you to the wellspring of Love that dwells within.
The ‘Odyssey’ is designed to help you relax into yourself, to simplify your life & to help you recognize that the beauty you witness outside of yourself is merely a reflection of the beauty within. (‘Odyssey’: a journey full of adventures & experiences that give knowledge or deeper understanding to someone.)
The ‘Odyssey’ will include:
• Simple & Deep yoga practices (asana, movement, meditation, pranayama & sound)
• Nutrition talks & personal nutritional consultations
• Contemplation, journaling & goal setting
• Accommodations (single, double and triple occupancy villas available)
• ‘Slow Food’ (vegan, vegetarian, and other dietary considerations can be honoured)
• Excursions (paddleboarding, kayaking, zip-lining, barefoot walking, camping & local shopping
• An 8-week yoga & nutrition online program: ‘Preparing to Travel from the Inside-Out’ (Jan. 2 – Feb. 27, 2017).
Cradled in the heart of Guatemala’s volcanic highlands, just 80 miles west of Guatemala City, Lake Atitlán gets its name from the ancient Nahuatl word Atitlan, meaning: “the place where the Rainbow gets its colours”. We will be staying at Isla Verde located in a quiet, safe and well-preserved corner of the lake…far from roads and noise. The hotel grounds extend from waterfront to mountaintop and house a dynamically-colourful spectrum of flora & fauna.
Learn about this amazing experience and find out if this opportunity is suited for you!
More information about this experience can be found at http://www.travelroots.ca/adventures-abroad/guatemala-odyssey-lake-atitlan.