PyData Munich is back with a couple of accessible data science tutorials!
- 18:30 Doors open
- 19:00 Welcome to PyData Munich
- 19:10 “Introduction to Graph Data with NetworkX” by Roland Rodde @ E.On
In this talk, Roland introduces graph data, showing how to use the NetworkX Python package to generate, load, and measure graphs using various graph metrics in order to help people better intuit the general feeling behind various graph metrics and feel more comfortable working with graphs.
- 19:55 “Workflow Management Tools & Apache Airflow” by Martin Wurzer, Data Engineer @ KI labs
In this talk, Martin tries to address the following questions:
- What are workflow management systems?
- Why should you use them to organise your data pipelines?
- How can you use Apache Airflow to schedule, organise and monitor your workflows?
Martin works as a Data Engineer at KI labs. In his free time, he likes to build cool side projects.
- 20:40 Job advertisements and networking with beer and pizza
Many thanks to E.On (https://www.eon.de/de/pk.html) for hosting and sponsoring this event!
Hope to see you there!
Nick & Nithish
P.S.: If you are interested in giving a talk or hosting an event, please contact one of the organizers!
If you are looking for inspiration for a talk topic or want to request one, please check out the ever-growing lists of topics here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wrdv27B7UGRJelbk8EQdHmBZ8uuO0I4q2JlJrsiCGlI/edit?usp=sharing