An interactive workshop on entrepreneurship by Marie Milligan.
More about this event:
10:00 AM - Doors Open
Workshop 1 (10.30am–1.30pm) Your Professional Footprint (define your purpose & create a career/business vision board)
Lunch & Mingle (1:30pm -2:30pm)
Workshop 2 (2.30pm–5.30pm) Your Entrepreneurial Mindset
WHAT TO BRING
1. Colour-pens (we have some you can use too, but might not be enough for everyone).
2. Post-it notes in the colour and size of your choice. (same here)
3. A notebook and pen to capture any notes.
4. A laptop or tablet if you want to check anything online or alternatively take digital notes.
IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A PHYSICAL VISION BOARD
1. A large piece of paper (A3 or a roll of paper).
2. Magazines from which you can cut out images, phrases and words.
3. Pritt stick, or glue to stick your cut-out images or words onto paper.
IF YOU PREFER TO WORK DIGITALLY
1. A laptop or tablet and access to images, phrases and words you will want to use (we will have wifi too).
2. Software to create a vision-board – you could use In-Design, Pages, Google Doc or Pinterest to create a secret board.
If the ladies who chose workshop 3 and 4 want those and not 1 and 2, Marie will be happy to host them as 2 online webinars after this event. Stay tuned!