Volunteer to speak, host, or greet at this or future meetups. Sign up here:
Volunteer Form (http://tinyurl.com/pymntosvolunteer)
Our meetings only happen because of our fabulous community volunteers!
• Meeting Host: Maggie Mahan
• Greeter (upstairs): Tenzin Sishe
• Greeter (downstairs): Mark Poston
• 6:45p - 7:00p - Doors open
• 7:00p - Food & General Merriment. Pizza generously provided by Bright Hat.
• 7:30p - Talks
Presentation night talks by our dedicated and enthusiastic members. Talks are typically 5-20 minutes long and Python-focused.
• Jessica Schalz - There’s a Snake in my Container: How to Build a Web App Prototype with Python, Flask, and Docker
• Ben Demaree - Getting Started with GraphQL in Python
• Chandra Penke - PyTaxes
• You? Volunteer using the links above.
9:00p - Wrap up and Disperse
Donate to PyMNtos via the Python Software Foundation (https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10) - $5 minimum
Donations are done via the Python Software Foundation which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. PyMNtos receives 100% of all donations as the PSF covers all transaction fees associated with making an online donation.
RBC Plaza lot is on 5th Street between Marquette Ave and Nicollet Ave. It is right across the street from the lightrail station. $6 valet after 4pm.
Gavidae Commons lot is directly across 6th Street from the RBC Plaza main entrance, maybe 50 feet southeast (i.e., downstream of the one-way traffic) of the skyway passing over 6th Street. $6 self-park after 4pm (credit card only). Take skyway to RBC Plaza.