PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN MEETING SITE!!!
Volunteer to speak, host, or greet at this or future meetups. Sign up here:
Volunteer Form (http://tinyurl.com/pymntosvolunteer)
Our meetings only happen because of our fabulous community volunteers!
• Meeting Host: Brian Kreeger
• Greeter (upstairs): TBD
• Greeter (downstairs): TBD
• 6:45p - 7:00p - Doors open
• 7:00p - Food & General Merriment. Pizza generously provided by Bright Hat.
• 7:30p - Talks
Presentation night talks by our dedicated and enthusiastic members. Talks are typically 5-20 minutes long and Python-focused.
• Mark Poston - Python and Presidents: Using a Python program to view basic information about US Presidents
• Nicolaus Bauman - Tour of Google App Engine with Python
• Bryson Terrell - Serverless development on AWS
• You? Volunteer using the links above.
9:00p - Wrap up and Disperse
Donate to PyMNtos via the Python Software Foundation (https://psfmember.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=10) - $5 minimum
Donations are done via the Python Software Foundation which is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. PyMNtos receives 100% of all donations as the PSF covers all transaction fees associated with making an online donation.
Parking: You are welcome to park in the parking lot on the North side of the building. There's also street parking available. Overall, parking is limited so we recommend carpooling or using public transit.