Greetings and welcome to the Python Buffalo meetup group. Buffalo Data Science Meetup also shares this space.
This group is for bringing together people in Buffalo, NY who are interested in everything python. Whether you are a beginner or expert please join for meetings and presentations about new and old python techniques and technologies.
I suggest a Python Talk/Workshop aimed at Programmers who have prior experience with other programming languages. This could be a considerably long talk and/or split into multiple sessions.
Abstract: The workshop/talk would deal with
3. Basic Syntax
4. Data Structures in Python (Strings/Lists/Tuples/Sets/Dictionaries)
5. Control Flow (Loops and If/Elif/Else statements)
8. Input & Output (includes reading and writing files)
9. Errors and Exceptions
- Professional Python Programmer for 4+ years
- Python Tutor at Global Analytics Pvt Ltd (taught ~200 employees)
- Python Tutor at SSN School of Management and Computer Applications
- Currently a graduate student at UB
- Active member of Python and Django communities