100 Corporate Parkway Suite 342, Buffalo, NY
I suggest a Python Talk/Workshop aimed at Programmers who have prior experience with other programming languages. This could be a considerably long talk and/or split into multiple sessions.
Abstract: The workshop/talk would deal with
3. Basic Syntax
4. Data Structures in Python (Strings/Lists/Tuples/Sets/Dictionaries)
5. Control Flow (Loops and If/Elif/Else statements)
8. Input & Output (includes reading and writing files)
9. Errors and Exceptions
- Professional Python Programmer for 4+ years
- Python Tutor at Global Analytics Pvt Ltd (taught ~200 employees)
- Python Tutor at SSN School of Management and Computer Applications
- Currently a graduate student at UB
- Active member of Python and Django communities
I am here to learn. Learning is more fun than teaching, and I love teaching.
hey just aspireing to learn computer programming languages
I'm a software dev. looking to learn python on a deeper level.
New to programming, trying to learn more!
Experienced programmer, new to python. Long time Linux user.