Hi everybody, these are the talks for this month.
This session will start with 30 minutes of networking (19:00-19:30), first talk of 30 min and 15 min of QA, the second talk of 45 min and 15 min of QA. The event should end around 09:45 pm.
These are the speakers and details of the talks:
Sergio Pulgarín.GitHub (https://github.com/serpulga), Twitter (https://twitter.com/serpulga)
* Discussing Python ORMs and Advanced DB queries.
-> Django ORM and tricks
-> Advanced SQL queries (PostgreSQL)
-> Discussing using ORM vs Raw SQL
* Something about Deep Learning in Python
- Why you should to use Python
1. What is deep learning
2. Neural network architectures
3. Deep Learning Technologies in Python and Comparison
4. VGG16 and finetuning