I invite you to join me at SHIFT CHARLOTTE 2013!
Charlotte’s Largest Local Holistic and Alternative Expo
Connecting our Community to co-create a more empowered way of living
Friday, Mar 1, 2013: Pre-Conference Seminars 6pm – 9pm
Saturday, Mar 2, 2013: All Day Conference & Expo 9am – 5pm
SHIFT Charlotte is the largest local event dedicated solely to health, well-being and a more natural and empowered way of living for us all. Now in its fourth year, Shift Charlotte 2013 promises inspirational days of learning, sharing and community. There is no other holistic, alternative, or integrative event like it in Charlotte. 10 local teachers, 7 hours of workshops, 50 local vendors, 11 hours of conference; 10 local readers and service practitioners, and a chance to feel the strength of our local community as we grow together.
SHIFT Charlotte Saturday speakers:
• Dr. Matt Lyon - Neurobiology of Transcendence
• Christine Lang - Getting Intuitive Guidance: Learning to Communicate Directly with Your Spirit
• Kelley Gardner - Ayurveda: Why this Natural Healing System is Important to Your Health
• Robbie Warren - Living the Medicine Wheel: A Practical Look at Native Traditions
• Dr. Michael Smith - Homeopathy: The Medicine of the Future
• Dr. Kenneth Haas - Kinesiology: Your Body’s Language of Communication
• Marcy Goldstein, Ph.D. – Sanskrit Revolution
• Lynda Boozer D.Min. - Waking the Embodied Divine
New to the program this year is a Friday night Program with two speakers and seminars to choose from…
• Kaliana - What to Eat to Empower Your Mission
• Jim Dellicolli - Bringing Astrology to your World
Friday evening includes a full, nourishing community dinner. Tickets for Friday evening can be purchased separately or as a combination add on to your Saturday ticket.
SHIFT Charlotte Tickets
At SHIFT Charlotte, not only will you find information-rich seminars, you will also experience a unique vendor expo with over 50 inspirational exhibits including individual readers, practitioners and psychics available for personal sessions and an incredible assortment of the latest and most unique holistic, metaphysical and alternative products and services. You can buy crystals, books and CD’s, unique aromatherapy, drums, clothing, jewelry, art and other one of a kind gifts or enlist the services of a life coach, spiritual teacher or healer. Whatever you choose for the day, this experience is sure to enrich your life and you will leave feeling connected and inspired.
Please join the community on either Friday March 1st, Saturday March 2nd, or both. Spend intimate, fun and enlightening times with great teachers, your friends and community!!!
Location: The Palace at 8325 Copley Drive, Cornelius, NC 28078.
Event Website: www.shiftcharlotte.com. Ticket Info: www.shiftcharlotte.com/buy-your-tickets-online.html
For information or to schedule an interview with Lori Ives-Godwin, founder of ShiftCharlotte and Your Community Connector, please contact Peg Schwartz, Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org