Discover the Healing Power of Qigong
Mondays at 12 noon - Starting March 11 at SolePath Institute in Inglewood.
Practicing Qigong (chee gong) is a way to experience a longer, more active life. The gentle, fluid movements increase energy, open the joints, stretch muscles, and enhance balance. Movements can be done either standing or sitting.
Qigong is the perfect exercise if you're experiencing any of the following:
• High levels of anxiety & chronic stress
• Heart disease, high blood pressure or high cholesterol
• Muscle aches and pains
• Joint pain, osteoarthritis or tendonitis
• Fatigue, low energy and trouble sleeping
• ADHA & learning disabilities
• Low immune system function
• Susceptibility to infections or illnesses
• Circulatory, lymphatic & digestive problems
• Older adults who can’t perform intense exercise
This Qigong is very effective and easy to learn.
"This unique program is specifically designed to restore youthful vigor, energy, and overall well-being."
March 11; 12pm to 1pm (8 Weeks)
SolePath Institute,[masked]th Ave SE
Investment: $135 + gst
Enroll online at www.qigongcalgary.com