The QS Copenhagen meetup #13 will be held at Rocket Labs at Nørrebro, Copenhagen. The event host is Jacob Erić Nielsen.
[masked] Social “hour” + demos
* Bring your demo and show us what you are working on
* Welcome and Introductions (5 min)
* Introduction to Quantified Self (5 min)
* HOWTO talk: Thomas Blomseth: Tracking sneezes for 5 years (30 min)
* Show&Tell talk: Jakob Eg Larsen: Food tracking (15 min)
* Report and Discussion: The QS Conferences - The state of Quantified Self (15 min)
[masked] Post-presentation networking
We urge people to present their own self-tracking experiments in short (7.5 min) show&tell talks (7.5 min q&a). The typical format is that the presenter tries to answer three basic questions about their self-tracking: 1) what did you do, 2) how did you do it, and 3) what did you learn.
Please let me know if you would like to share your self-tracking experience at this meetup!
Looking forward to be seeing you all.
Jakob Eg Larsen