addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quantified Self Seattle Message Board › L​o​o​k​i​n​g f​o​r p​a​r​t​i​c​i​p​a​n​t​s i​n a u​s​e​r s​t​u​d​y

L​o​o​k​i​n​g f​o​r p​a​r​t​i​c​i​p​a​n​t​s i​n a u​s​e​r s​t​u​d​y

Daniel E.
daniel.epstein
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
Hey Seattle QSers!

I'm a grad student at the University of Washington, and I'm doing a research study on thoughts about data sharing. I'm looking to interview pedometer users over the next few weeks for about an hour to get feedback on some new interfaces that show off different sharing capabilities.
I can provide compensation in the form of a $20 gift card to Amazon! Feel free to reply here or send me an email at depstein@cs.washington.edu if you're interested.