addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quantified Self San Diego Message Board › Looking to buy a Zeo for the holidays? Here's a coupon code

Looking to buy a Zeo for the holidays? Here's a coupon code

John A.
user 9384273
San Diego, CA
Hello QS San Diego Members!

If you're looking to purchase a Zeo Mobile or Zeo Bedside for the holidays I've gotten a code from the team at Zeo which gives you ~$19 off of Mobile and ~$29 off of the Bedside device (the hackable one!)

When checking out simply use AMSCHLER in the Discount Code Box and you'll get the discount.

This money does come to me and I use it to fund The QS Meetup expenses such as the Meetup.com fees.

Thanks and have a great week!

John Amschler
A former member
Post #: 4
Thank you for introducing me to the Zeo. I really like it!
I just purchased my bedside Zeo using your coupon code.

Is there a Quantified self meeting coming up Tuesday Jan 3rd?
John A.
user 9384273
San Diego, CA
Post #: 4
Hi Richard!

Glad I could help you save some money:)

We're going to meet on January 10th... just waiting to finalize the location so we can post the meetup!

Have a great new year!

Thank you for introducing me to the Zeo. I really like it!
I just purchased my bedside Zeo using your coupon code.

Is there a Quantified self meeting coming up Tuesday Jan 3rd?