addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Quantum Consciousness Treasure Coast Message Board › The Passion Test

The Passion Test

Penny
the42net1
Group Organizer
Vero Beach, FL
Hi Conscious Creators!

Member Chris Marcelle has started a meetup that is based on the book, The Passion Test, by Janet & Chris Atwood.

"When you are clear, what you want will show up in your life, and only to the extent you are clear."
Janet Bray Atwood, co-author of the Passion Test

It is a great book. I took my first Passion Test in 2006.

You can join The Passion Test meetup that is based in Palm Bay by clicking here http://www.meetup.com/The-Passion-Test/­

Chris is having a workshop on Clarity on Saturday, November 10 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Knowledge Exchange in Palm Bay. Sign up here: Passion Test Workshop CLARITY! The price is $55 per person.

I send you joy,
Penny