addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Québécois/ses and friends of Québec in Boston Message Board › Comedien Jamel Debbouze a Boston

Comedien Jamel Debbouze a Boston

Sylvie
user 7723358
Group Organizer
Milton, MA
We are pleased to announce that comedian / actor Jamel Debbouze is embarking on his first ever live stand up tour of the US, and he's making a stop in Boston! The show will announce next Monday and go on sale next Friday but I wanted to reach out in advance to see if your members would be interested in early access to tickets. We are running a special presale, and if you could send the information out to your subscribers then I can send you the password and the direct link. I didn't see an upcoming meetup on the date (4/10) so hopefully this will work!

Jamel's show is called Tout Sur, and he will be performing entirely in French. Please let me know if you'd like more info.

Thank you!
Jessica
jessicalawson@livenation.com