addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Queens Long Island Urban Social Networking Group Message Board › House Manager-Domestic Violence Shelter

House Manager-Domestic Violence Shelter

Nikki E.
user 69207542
Hempstead, NY
Post #: 2
P O S I T I O N S A V A I L A B L E

House Manager in Domestic Violence Shelter

2 Day Shift- AM Tuesday to AM Thursday

Substitute House Manager for all shifts

Qualifications: Residential and/or Domestic Violence work experience required. B.A. or B.S. preferred. Caring responsible crisis oriented individual, bilingual Spanish a plus.

Hours: 24 – hour sleep in shift

Responsibilities: provide crisis intervention, emotional support, assistance in child care for women and children in domestic violence shelter.

Benefits: medical, dental, vacation, sick, and personal days

Email resume to: NCCADV, shirschstein@cadvnc.org