addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area useR Group (R Programming Language) Message Board Job Board › Data miner / modeler needed for customer insights project

Data miner / modeler needed for customer insights project

Jim P.
JimPorzak
El Cerrito, CA
Post #: 7
All,

A friend and former colleague asked my advice on a couple of very cool projects (which I have no time for):

1) at-risk predictive model for subscriber churn. Goal is to identify customers at risk in order to target them with specific offers. Initially simple churn model, eventually could evolve into full uplift model.

2) cluster based segmentation model(s) for general retention targeting and to guide future acquisition efforts.

In addition to fluency with these methods, you must have strong marketing background - preferably with web-based subscription businesses.

I'll be at tonight's meeting or ping me: jporzak at gmail

Best, Jim