addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area useR Group (R Programming Language) Message Board Bay Area useR Group (R Programming Language) Discussion Forum › evaluation criteria of r programming language

evaluation criteria of r programming language

sunshine
user 89453362
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
i want to ask about the evaluation criteria of r programming language
is R consider as readable language ?
is R consider as writable language ?
is R a costly language ?
finally ....is R a Reliable language ?
please mention the reasons...Thanks
Jim L
user 52408502
Newark, CA
Post #: 10
Perhaps you should consider taking a Course in R.
sunshine
user 89453362
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
Perhaps you should consider taking a Course in R.
I am new in R , and i also have search on it so if you know the answer about my Question please help ..
if not THANKS A LOT
Harold B.
user 75677652
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
If you are attempting to do a survey, then I suggest you first seek some assistance in formulating your questions. They are not phrased well. Are you interested in our personal experience with the language or our impressions of how it is being received by others?
sunshine
user 89453362
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
If you are attempting to do a survey, then I suggest you first seek some assistance in formulating your questions. They are not phrased well. Are you interested in our personal experience with the language or our impressions of how it is being received by others?
OK..NO... i meant from your experience with the language ...when you work with R ...How you see it ...and what you think if any person (non-programmer) want to learn to programming with R it will be hard or easy .. i mean some of the programming language are easy like HTML and the other are hard like prolog and as i said i am really new in R ..yes i read some code in R and i like itwink ... so answer me from your perspective please ...and thanks