addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
The Delightful Divas and 907 Men has had numerous successful and fun events over the last year. We are looking for your input on how we can have even more fun and give back to our community. Help us make our group even better.  Please go online to the meet up site and fill out our member poll.  Look for the purple dot within the tabs at the top of our page.  Thank you all for participating and making our community a better place. -Aurora
A former member
Post #: 5
I need help with a small craft booth at the fair. We are trying to keep small crafters at the fair and not just junk not made in the US.

I would like to do more activities that help the community but not expensive tables to rent. We do seem to have a good mix of activities. A Virtual Angel tree we could each 'adopt' someone and buy them a gift. We would need a collection place... I live to far away to do it. I could help take them to Salvation Army or where ever they go.

I like the person's idea of meeting and putting a 'need' in a hat then we pull it out until we do all of them. It could be like my need for the craft booth help or someone to change the oil for a senior or whatever. It does not have to be a members needs but it could be. For example .. I can sew and fix most tent zippers.