EarthSave, Coral Gables Congregational Church, Emcee VeganMan & Hostess Chef Estela
I-N-V-I-T-E everyone to South Florida’s Original Public GoVegan Potluck Feast+ Series (usually Last Saturdays)combined Nov-Dec Holiday Event !
'VEGAN POTLUCK PARTEE 2016'
● Access on West Side: Park in school lot - Use ramp/stairs to Fellowship Hall entrance
● R.S.V.P. por favor - your headcount helps us prepare seating and amenities
via Text/Voicemail>[masked] | Email> [masked]
● Unfired Livefood Is Celebrated – All Healthy Vegan Food Is Welcome!
● Free Admission with your FairShare Food & EcoPlaceSetting (conserve resources)
● NoFood Fee $10 ● Donations Cheerfully Accepted
• RAFFLE: Everyone gets 1 Free GiveAway Ticket plus Earn Bonus Tickets: 1 per Newbie Guest + 2 for SuperSized Portion + 1 for EarlyBird Arrival + 1 Per Dollar Donated to 501C3 EarthSave (Be Generous - Thank You)
● Testimonials ● Vegtastic EduTainment
● EarthSave 101 ● Vegan Trivia Quiz
● 5:30 EarlyBirds Buffet & Mingle
● Listen, Dance and Dance Contest. Music by DJ MIGUEL MELGAR Vegtastic Miguel Melgar promotes the art of ballroom dance, spins tunes and teaches moves. Electronics engineer (Master degree, U of Florida), lives in Sweetwater since 1978.
● Special Musical Guest Performance by Vegtastic Singer-Songwriter, TIM TYE"Raw Food Guy" breaking out new compositions since his last EarthSave appearance.
● 6:30 TRIVA QUIZ by Vegan Quiz Mistress DOROTHY RIDER
• Wacky Prof. Veghead • Entertainment Surprises • DANCE CONTEST plus Macarena, YMCA, Hava Nagila-Hora, Electric Slide
● 8:30 GiveAway Raffle & Cleanup
● Join facebook.com/earthsavesouthflorida
● Join meetup.com/earthsave-south-florida
● Photographer-Videographer share your files via Public Photo Upload Gdrive> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxFfo15wBJIMejQ3ZVhqTkxVMjg&usp=sharing
● EarthSave advertises on multi-sites so RSVP #’s are understated!
● Directions: Us 1/So Dixie Hwy > N On Granada Blvd. (Between Marius St & Miller Rd. > W On Anastasia Ave. (Between Escobar Ave & Malaga Ave. Church Faces Biltmore Hotel 33134
How Abboutit - Free Vegan Potluck PARTEE? Music by DJ Miguel, Trivia Quiz by Dorothy Rider, Wacky Prof. Veghead, Dance Contest, Prizes & Surprises...
Text/Voicemail>[masked] | [masked] | www.earthsavemiami.org
● Join facebook.com/earthsavesouthflorida et. al.
● Join meetup.com/earthsave-south-florida et. al.
● Photographer-Videographer share your files via Public Photo Uploader> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxFfo15wBJIMejQ3ZVhqTkxVMjg&usp=sharing
● R.S.V.P. your headcount HELPS us PREPARE seating and amenities Text/Voicemail>[masked] | Email> [masked]● Directions: Us 1/So Dixie Hwy > N On Granada Blvd. (Between Marius St & Miller Rd. > W On Anastasia Ave. (Between Escobar Ave & Malaga Ave. Church Faces Biltmore Hotel 33134
● EarthSave operates mostly on donations and grants. Please be Generous at events or online> https://secure.meetup.com/Earthsave-South-Florida/contribute/
Note1: # of RSVP's appear UNDERSTATED due to our Posting in Many Social Media!
Note2: Going vegan is a personal decision, usually a gradual process of experimentation, substitution and self-education. A Healthy Vegan Lifestyle benefits Person, Planet and Animals!