What we're about
Do you like to R.E.A.D...Read, Eat And Drink? Then this is the book club for you! We will meet on the last Thursday of each month at a location in Northern Monmouth County to discuss the book of the month, enjoy some beverages and food and just have a good time with other local ladies of all ages!
Please note this club is only for the ladies :)
Some info about us...
• We are not a serious study book group, we are a casual, informal group where our conversations are guided by our books and members!
• Our policy is to only allow new members who have a picture posted. Not only is this for security reasons, but it will also help you find us at a location, help us find you and make it easier for everyone to get to know one another!
• We understand that life can be busy, but we have a small group so that all of our members can be active and participate. You will be removed after 6 months of no participation.
• We do charge dues to be a member of the group. Dues are $7 for the year. Meetup charges $200 a year to have a group, so those dues help cover that cost. Please keep in mind that even if you pay dues, members will still be removed after 6 months of no participation. Dues will not be refunded for any reason.
• When you attend any of our events, you are agreeing to participate in this event at your own risk, and you are agreeing to indemnify and hold the organizer harmless of all liabilities, including but not limited to physical, emotional, and mental injuries, as well as loss or damage to your personal belongings/property. Your RSVP to any event is your signed and documented release to this agreement
Upcoming events (1)
Past events (40)
This content is available only to members