addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

RIP HUNTERS/RESEARCH & INVESTIGATIONS OF THE PARANORMAL Message Board › AWESOME DEAL ON A FEW ROOMS AT THE HOTEL SAVOY

AWESOME DEAL ON A FEW ROOMS AT THE HOTEL SAVOY

Mike D.
user 11387372
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
I have 2 rooms I rented for the Investigation that are not being used after the investigation. If anyone would like a room to stay in I will rent them to you. There is one 2 room suite that rents for $159.00 that you can get for $75.00 and a single room that rents for $110.00 that you can have for $50.00. First ones to email me at mike.d@riphunters.com­ can take advantage of this great deal. You can pay me tomorrow night at the Meet & Greet. This also includes a free gourmet breakfast. Please get back with me ASAP, Thanks