Are you ready for a 3-day learning experience to take your cycling skills to the next level? August 15-18, 2019 we'll be hosting a cycling training camp in Klamath Falls with the amazing opportunity to ride around Crater Lake with the full support of professional coaches and a support vehicle.
Reasons to Attend:
• Bike, eat, sleep, repeat. Everything else is taken care of.
• Group and individual coaching.
• Lodging (big house) and meals included - no, we are not camping in tents!
• Three days of skill-building drills, rides and evening "Hot Topics" coaching lectures with a team of pro coaches
• All in the company of girlfriends!
SCHEDULE: August 15-18, 2018.
Check-in Thursday evening, 8/15 and we'll have dinner and an orientation night.
Fri, Sat & Sun: Group & individual coaching, skill building and training rides.
Camp ends Sunday at 1:00 PM, Participants must be available for the entire camp.
COST: (includes meals, lodging and a fully-supportive coaching experience)
• $749 per person, or
• $599 per person when you register with a friend and SHARE a queen size bed
• $200 secures a reservation, 100% due by July 1st.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Transportation to/from camp
1. Submit Google Form to register, https://goo.gl/forms/547R1BxQ2jOSn6DI2
2. Submit payment per Google form instructions (step 1). Registration is not complete until payment is received.
3. RSVP to this Meetup. You will automatically placed on a wait list.
4. Once BOTH registration and deposit have been received, you will receive a confirmation that you are registered in camp.
Cancelations & Refund Policy:
Please submit cancellation requests to [masked]. Refunds will be processed through the credit card you used to register when possible or by check. Please allow up to 30 days for processing.
• Before May 15: Registration fees are refundable, less a $35 administrative fee.
• May 15-July14: Registration fees are 50% refundable.
• After July 15: Registration fees are non-refundable.
GOOGLE REGISTRATION FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/547R1BxQ2jOSn6DI2