Carolyn's "We Got Skills!" clinic is part of RLAG's new Ready to Ride Coaching Package, which includes two additional skill-building clinics: Remy's R2R Workout++ and Secret Sauce for Savvy Cyclists. This 3-clinic coaching program is designed to prepare women for 50+ mile rides on Reach the Beach (or other similar endurance rides/tours). To register or learn more about the Ready to Ride package, go to: https://conta.cc/2Dnso92.
*** IMPORTANT: Registration for "We Got Skills!" clinic will be open for all RLAG members to RSVP, starting 2/20.
DESCRIPTION: We Got Skills!
New cyclists will establish solid biking fundamentals and experienced riders will fill in the gaps with Carolyn's "We Got Skills!" clinics. Traffic safety and navigation, improving your safety through confident bike handling, becoming more efficient to make longer rides more fun - and much more. Combining indoor teaching with on-bike coaching, RLAG Founder and retired professional trainer, Carolyn will lead you through a rich learning experience.
* This clinic runs every Saturday for 6 weeks from Mar. 2 - Apr. 6
* Pairs perfectly with the subsequent girlfriend ride (GR) titled, "Reach the Beach: We Got This" (scheduled immediately following the clinic).
* The clinic will be held just prior to the ride so you can easily attend both clinic and ride, allowing you to immediately apply the skills you learned in the clinic.
* Carolyn will also be available for on-bike coaching during the subsequent girlfriend ride.
* This clinic is a repeat of Friday's (RSVP for either Fri or Sat, not both)
* Times & locations may vary - always check back for updates!
* While we encourage you to maximize your benefit by attending all SIX sessions, you are welcome to attend one, or any number of We Got Skills clinics.
* $35 each clinic
* $210 for all six clinics (10% discount if pre-paid in advance)
LOCATION: Varies, so always check each week to see where we are meeting!!!
Carolyn Jen is the Ride Like A Girl Cycling Founder and ‘Girlfriend in Charge.’ A League Certified Instructor (League of American Bicyclists), she has been working for over five years helping women overcome common barriers to cycling, build bike handling and road biking skills and achieve bicycling goals they never thought possible. Retired from a career in the high-tech industry, she has over 30 years of experience as a training professional, designing, delivering and facilitating instruction for adult learners.