11 Corey Rd, Hancock, MA
Instruction Weekend is RMSC's largest annual weekend trip. Members who are instructors at various mountains, many PSIA, volunteer to teach group lessons a couple of hours each day. While lessons are optional, those who take lessons rave about them. No matter what level of skiier you are, everyone can benefit from a lesson! Instructors, racers and many experts continue to improve their skills with ski instruction.
Instruction Weekend is also a great way to meet RMSC members & friends!
Instruction Weekend will be held at Jiminy Peak from January 6-8, 2017.
· Only 2.5 hours from Mahwah NJ
· 2 nights at the beautiful Williams Inn with top notch service, a short 15/20 minute drive away
· Local museums and shopping with-in walking distance, perfect for non-skiers
· Downhill skiing or boarding on 39 trails and parks, including blue/green and blue/black trails
· Two half-day lessons (Downhill Skiing or Boarding) with our club instructors
· Top Notch Instruction from Ramapo Members
Cost is $275/per person for double occupancy. Non-Member add $20 per person.*
The cost per person is slightly reduced if a third and fourth person stays in the same room. (See reservation form for detailed pricing.)
Price includes hotel for two nights, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, dinner on Saturday, two-day lift ticket, two half-day ski instruction with RMSC instructors, games, 50/50, prizes and giveaways and live entertainment.
It is going to be a fun time that you don't want to miss!!
Make your reservations now by filling out the Reservation form which can be found on this site under 'More', 'Files'. Please mail reservation form along with your check to Denise Rumpeltin. (Mailing address can be found in the RMSC roster). For online payments, please contact Anthony Snipes. Transaction fee will apply.
*Non-members can pay online with a Visa and email the forms to Anthony Snipes. Transaction fee will apply.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.