What we're about
We believe that when a child is given the chance to learn, experience, dream, grow, succeed and thrive, great things happen.
1) Help give priority to the human and spiritual rather then the material values of life.
2) To promote a more practical means of rendering unselfish service, form enduring friendships, and to build better communities.
3) Travel to villages to promote health, education, and awareness for children.
4) Work hand-in-hand with local partners to develop sustainable and culturally effective communities.
5) To cooperate in creating and maintaining a high idealism and public opinion which promotes righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
We, members of Reach Out India Help India, work together to achieve what one person cannot accomplish alone. We focus on changing the country by serving children, one child and one community at a time. We acknowledge that each community’s needs are different, hence we strive to reflect their communities and work to meet their needs as a team. We strive to serve children and youth by improving the ...